At the Grande Dunes Marina we make every effort to ensure our boaters receive excellent customer service each and every day! We adhere to company policies, procedures and training to elevate our facility and guests. We are a fast paced, professional environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify and quickly report dock, customer and boat problems
- Monitor proper usage and maintenance of all marina equipment
- Consistent and professional attendance and punctuality
- Ensure satisfactory Personal and Property appearance at all times
- Operate machinery following safety protocol
- Customer sales and service
- Ensure Marina property is satisfactory on decks, docks, parking areas and buildings
- Availability to work at times when the Marina is at its busiest; typically during the summer, holidays and weekends.
A complete job description will be supplied during your interview. Boat knowledge and experience will be helpful, but is not required. Willing to train the right candidate!