To assist the Executive Chef to ensure that the food quality and standards are upheld. To adhere to policies and maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen. Have experienced culinary skills.
- Comply with standards of service and quality.
- Participate in actual food preparation, produce food in a consistently high quality, taste and presentation.
- Assist the Executive Chef in adhering to DEHC, sanitation and food handling guidelines.
- In conjunction with the Executive Chef, adherence to recipes and product specifications.
- Assist in maintaining effective communication within the kitchen, be responsive to staff suggestions and concerns and work to resolve problems.
- Able to work with the food and beverage management and staff.
Reports to the Sous Chef, Executive chef
Pay is based on experience and years of service.
- Intermediate understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand basic culinary instructions.
- Generally in an indoor setting.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to heat/cold from the mechanical equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud
|Job Category||Members Club|