The Outside Service attendant should project a professional image and will further their success with great communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring carts are clean, safe and properly prepared with scorecard, pencil, towels, ice, and full sand bottles.
· Stage carts and clubs prior to play.
· Keep driving range and short game area neat and orderly.
· Assist Members and Guests as they depart from the facility.
· Work with Golf Shop Staff communicating arrivals and various other details throughout the day.
|Job Category||Members Club|